Did it again..

Sunday, November 28, 2004


Missed another appointment. This time I arranged to buy monitor. Everything was arranged & all that was left was pick it up from a seemingly nice woman's place. Fate really doesn't want me to get back to my own computer. Only 2 hours till I was to meet her & then I get knocked-out. Seizures hit me again. Now that is everyday for the past 2 weeks. So far I have bitten my tongue, inner cheek, bottom and top lip and chip another tooth. Not to mention my body feels like a pretzel. I even managed to injury my back doing a bout somehow.

I have to admit, I do like the 'morning seizures'. The dreams are immensely intense. Like nothing I have experienced to date. Heck, this morning I broke out in a smile during a dream. Can't remember for the life of me what it involved. Must have been something good:)(probably thinking about the monitor lol) Maybe it was because I felt Mindy beside me, holding me. Sure can't beat waking up in a way better than that! I don't normally have reactions to dreams. Least not till these lastest morning bouts arrived.

The attacks wouldn't be so bad if the after effects were milder & quit biting my tongue so often. It's beginning to hurt. Plus the comatose-like exhaustion is something I could do without. I think first thing tomorrow I will head to the walk-in since I can't make it to my gp's. Far too dangerous for me to drive right now. Guess I'll be back on the 'No driving for 6 months after your last attack' program. great......sounds like a blast:( {can you sense my enduring sarcasm}. Anyways, that is all for tonight or early this morning. However, you look at it I'm off to bed.

Paul

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?