Some more videos of Cluster Headaches: Part 1

Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Here is Part 1 of a combination of videos about cluster headaches (suicide headaches). There is a documentary, a news story, explanations and clusters attacks from around the world. No matter what part of the world we live, we all must do battle with the beast.

If someone mentions that "they get headaches too" or think the pain levels can not be "too bad". Show them a few videos and see if they are able to watch the whole attack. My guess will be that they won't be able to. Heck, even as a suffer with clusters nearly everyday, I still find it hard to watch others in so much pain. It sure gives an insight as to what our friends & loved ones have to see. Is it no wonder people tend to distance themselves from us. Wish I would have comes to terms with a little sooner.

Please be aware the videos can be hard to watch. If you are not a suffer, remember that cluster headaches are as bad as they look. They are nicknamed "Suicide Headaches" for reason.

A very good short documentary entitled 'Living with the Beast':




Information about Cluster Headaches:



Cluster headaches in the news:




Cluster Headache attacks from around the world:

Italy:


Canada:


Australia:


Netherlands:



California:




Unknown:


Do you have a video of your or someone you know during an attack and would like to bring attention to this affliction? Please send me anemail so it can be added to the growing collection or post the link in the comments section.

Paul

"The aim of the wise is not to secure pleasure, but to avoid pain."
-Aristotle

Labels: , ,


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?