Sensitivity 1 Paul 0

Friday, May 21, 2004


The title says it all. Some cluster sufferers, like myself, have days where light and touch cause pain. Similar to a migraine. Having both in my life I can this is worse, at least for me. I covered myself in icepacks and tried to get sleep. I never seem to get a deep sleep anymore. I may be out but I can't quite seem to get a restful night. I think Mindy was upset with me this morning. Everything just hurt. All my senses seemed became hypersensitive all at once. I understand its rare for those symptoms in a cluster patient but far from unheard of. I even missed my moms' 29th(again;) birthday. I'll try to visit as soon as I can.
My blog seems to be my outlet lately. Hopefully I can get back to where I was programming wise, and feel a little more useful. G'Night
Enjoy

3 comments

3 Comments:

i wasnt upset with you babe.

im not even sure when i would have been upset

i love you

Mindy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21 May 2004 at 09:11  

Its hard for a someone who suffers from migraines to get sleep. The electrical storm in their head causes them to not get the REM they need. I have to always rely on some sleep med (i.e. ambien) to help me sleep. Sometimes that doesnt help. I do know that it is essential to us who suffer, to get enough sleep.

By Blogger Justice, at 6 February 2009 at 06:36  

A proper nights sleep is paramount for dealing with the pain. For myself little or restless sleep makes the pain seem more intense as the body cannot recover fully from previous attacks.

Paul

By Blogger versilleus, at 6 February 2009 at 23:01  

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?