What to do

Wednesday, May 19, 2004


Today was so gorgeous out. Too bad I spent the day smelling the b-b-q and drugs of our neighbours. More pot than air for them. I hope I'm not the only one who made a complaint to the manager. It wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't so constant. Its probably not as bad as I think. Being easily affected by smells definately does not help.
The change in med(lowered Inderal to 120mg from 160) is having a bit of an effect I had not expected. Whenever I stand up my face feel like it has just been 'unkinked' for lack of a better term, then gets hot and I'm a little whoozy for a couple of minutes afterward. It'll probably subside once my body gets used to it. I thought my head would throb rather than feel dizzy.
Lately I've been thinking about time, or rather lack of it. It always seems like I'm saying I'll do something but I can't get around to it fast enough. Alot of the time I never notice it. eg I say I'll go to the store and next thing I know a week has gone by. Its very bothersome, if not troubling. And the worst part is that there is NOTHING I can do about it. Feels like my life is wasted. The pain is such a focal point in my life and it comes and goes as it wants. If it was more constant maybe able to work or something that I feel useful and needed for. But the sudden blasts of pains and unconsistant bouts make darn near impossible to do anything. My family never sees me. It takes so much out of me going out there. If I have an attack when I'm visiting it makes me feel awkward. Mainly because I've had to argue so much that I'm in a great deal amount of pain and not being lazy or making excuses. I still don't think some of them believe me. But as I've been told "Everyone goes through that daily pain". I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Plus it wasn't until I was having seizures(not a symptoem of clusters as far as I know) that I was taken seriously.
I did get the comment function working. Do feel free to drop a line. It is now time to play with the code a bit before I go to bed.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?