Fire and Ice

Wednesday, June 16, 2004


Fire and Ice, thats what its felt or feels like when its full blown. Fire on the face, covered with one icepack on the eye and one laying on the back of the neck. Icepacks on injuries used to feel nice. I dread them now. I'll end up with frost bite. I feel the hot-stab through my eye and make my way to the freezer. Maybe chopping my head off and leaving it in there would be a better idea. 2 birds with one stone. Saves the pacing anyways.
Since my last dr.'s appt I've dropped 10 pounds. How the hell is that possible? I have no meat on me! or fat for that matter. Time to pig out and store up for my next attack. It'll be my summer goal. To gain 20 pds. Then I'll be back to my 'normal' weight. Hooray for me(sarcasm city). Night All


What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant intelligence of the child and the feeble mentality of the average adult. - Sigmund Freud

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?