An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise

Sunday, June 06, 2004


I love that quote from Victor Hugo. Some days it feels like that doesn't it. It's a laugh.
Today, has been a good day. I'm still sick to death of these "no choice" naps. If I do anything else other that I'm useless. Can't concentrate, understand, hold a conversation. I don't know what to do about them. The dr. seems to think its just normal because of the way the body needs to recover from pain. Sometimes I think the agonizing, sleepless nights are better than bed. Least then I realize what day it is and feel useful.
Mindy dyed my hair for me yesterday. Looks good for the most part. It'll be cut and styled tomorrow. Can't wait. I like having my hair lighten. Anyways thats all I have to say for the day. And if anyone care I haven't started on the website. I want to study a couple of programs before I put it up.


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?