Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued.

Monday, June 14, 2004


Yahoo for a good day! Only one fairly brief attack that came on without warning this afternoon but other than that it was something to write home about(ya right). I'm not going to write home just to anyone who has the poor misfortune of finding my blog:) We had a relaxing Sunday. I think we needed it. Its not like we're stressed to the limits but its building up for me. The Disability program I rely on so heavily is being a royal pain. I went in for an 'interview' as they call it. Unfortunately it was nothing less than the 3rd degree & I was having real problems understanding what was going on. I re-wrote my gf's name 3 times in the same spot, all wrong. There's a time of day I try to never make appointments or even socialize with people at. Guess what time he insisted on us meeting. I don't know what they need to do an investigation on. Nothing has change. They have everything on me. Privacy is non-existent with these people. Because it is the government everything is so 'black and white'. If the make a mistake it take months to work out. Plus I don't have 'regular' days like the average person. Shit, some days I feel, & maybe am, a complete invalid.

Lately, I'm really picking up on the frustrations that my loved ones are feeling about me. I don't blame them. I'd probably feel the same way. Hell, I do! Maybe if it was malignant then there would be an ending to expect at sometime. I'm sure the frustration would be the same but in time the disability would take its natural course. I feel like I'm weighing down the life from concerned people around me. There lives get dragged down too. There is a tremendous guilt I feel about this. I don't know how to adapt to it. I am hopeful that I can find a way to ease these feelings soon.

It's getting late. Seems like the only time I blog is in the middle of the night. Wish me sweet dreams. G'night

Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued. -Socrates


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?