Sunny, sunny days

Tuesday, June 29, 2004


Wow, the weather is grand! Getting a tan, starting to work out some. I even picked up a portable chin-up bar today. I am definitely going to give it some use over the summer if my attacks stay like this. I doubt I'll get back to what I used to look like when I was training all the time but at this point I'll take anything :)

Funny thing happened the other day. I went for a blood test to check out my Dilantin levels and less than 24 hours my Dr. phoned me(and on a Sunday no less) to tell me I need to immediately have to lower my dose. Apparently it was way too high. Strange thing is I've been on them for over a year and have had several tests with no problems. I wonder why it suddenly became too high. Personally, I don't care what the dose is as long as I don't anymore face plants from the Grand Mals. I haven't had one of those since I started it so I'm a bit hesitant but the Dr. knows best(sarcasm:).

I have finally decided on a decent outline for my site. The next step is to code it. That shouldn't take too long. But besides, its night like this is a high demand site. Hell, its barely low volume site. There's no demand at all! :) Night Everyone


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?