Happy Birthday Canada!

Thursday, July 01, 2004


Happy Birthday Canada! What can I say its the best country in the world. There's no place I would rather be. Despite all the problems we have, they are miniscule in comparison to the rest of the world. Canadians are the best(& most polite. We can't forget that:)! Celebrate hard & Enjoy the freedom we have here in Canada! I think Mindy and I are going to find a 'Canada Day' parade and watch that. I haven't seen a parade in years. I know, I have a shallow life:)

Today was ok. I saw my half sister today. Never get to see her enough. We used to have a blast together. Now its like trying to have a conversation with a daughter of someone I hardly know. I'll have to figure something out to get back in touch with her.
One thing that bugged me out today is that my Dad and his wife are on me about my weight. I wasn't like I lost so much weight intentionally. I know I need to gain weight. The days I'm feeling good I do some strengthening exercises. I'm trying to eat an extra meal or two a day. I forgot what it was like to train for a specific cause(I will not use the would diet!). Having someone to motivate you on off days is something I desperately need. Maybe I can get Mindy to workout with me. She can do her yoga and I can do my weights. That doesn't sound too bad. How 'bout it sweetie? :)

I decided to play around with my blog. More fine tuning the dhtml & trying things out for my site than anything else. It's definately not how I want the finished product to be. I wonder why the only time I want to work on it is at 3 in the morning. I have no desire to touch it during the day. Oh well, Speaking of which. Sweet dream everyone or at this time , go and enjoy the sunrise.

Paul

Canada is the essence of not being. Not English, not American, it is the mathematic of not being. And a subtle flavour - we're more like celery as a flavour.
- Mike Myers

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?