Stuttered & Crashed

Tuesday, July 27, 2004


Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! My computer is driving me insane. I've been updating it with as many patches as Micro$oft has. There are over 200 'hotfixes' which aren't in windowsUpdate. I'm usually fairly diligent when it comes to security with my computer but for some reason I never bothered with these. And now I remember why I didn't. The patches are worse than the problem. It has slowed it to a crawl. Explorer is crashing constantly. Right clicking kills it everytime. Plus at the same time I was editing my registry. I tried resetting everything but to no avail. Windows is overly simplistic. Every time they add a new 'feature' the whole system becomes comprimised. Now I'm back to hacking the registry for fun. I figure if I'm going to have to reformat I may as well try a couple of things. I don't really want to reformat just yet. If I can hold it off till I get my new computer then I'll dual-boot FreeBsd and Linux. And the hell with windows!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, yesterday was my little nephews birthday party. He turned 2. He's so cute. Out of all the toys he got he LOVED the party horns the best. He thought it was the best. I love to visit with him. He's such a sweetie. I love him to bits. Maybe its time for me to have another :)

But guess what came along for his birthday... and it was NOT a gift. The night before I started yet another cycle. Perfect timing huh? I even fell asleep in a lawn chair. I HATE THIS!! I'm having to start taking my sleeping pills again. I haven't used them in months. Just give me some relief.

One weird thing happened during my last attack. First of all it switched sides. Then in the morning my ocular area was very swollen. I have never experienced that with my clusters. I don't know what to think of it. It did dissipate within a few hours. I probably knocked my self in my sleep when the pay was too much.

Today, I had a bit of a laugh. I went to get a prescription refilled and found myself answering the pharmacists questions before she asked them. I do that all the time with my dr.'s, the E.R.(haven't been there in ages) and anyone else related to helping me with my clusters. Everyone has the same questions and the same routines in their jobs. I may come off as rude but I don't mean too. I have heard it so many times in the last couple of years. Actually, I'm psychic. But shhhh! Let's keep that between you, me and cyberspace:)

That's all for me tonight. Let the 'pain express' begin! G'night

Paul

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
- Bill Cosby

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?