Ageless

Tuesday, August 24, 2004


Wouldn't that be nice? Maybe someday scientist will develop a way for humans to stay at a certain age, physically I mean. Till yesterday I thought I was ageless, least on the outside.

Mindy and I were watching home movies of my daughter from about a year before my clusters starts. She made a comment that I really looked young. I was and still am. But I know what she was getting at. I have the features of someone in an ongoing battle of pain. Crow's feet, furrowed brow, tired eyes and I'm only 27! Time for a face-lift lol. j/k. I've had enough surgeries & do not need any more.

I am having a heck of a time with developing my site. Things I knew are taking me forever to figure out. It is so frustrating. I feel like there is some hidden force preventing me from accomplishing anything. Bad enough that people around me think I don't/can't do anything but I still believe that I'm not completely useless. I keep trying and trying. Personally I don't care if no one 'sees' me doing something. However, I need the hope of being able to return to some of my former self.

My head is still throbbing. If it doesn't break soon I think I'm going to have to head to the hospital for them to break the cycle. A migrainous stroke is something every migraine sufferer should think about it. Once of prevention right ? Cheers,

Paul

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.
-Isaac Asimov


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?