Anxiety

Sunday, August 15, 2004


Doesn't anxiety suck? I'm feeling like a drank one to many mochas before bed(I only have a cup in the morning to drive my stomach crazy). I haven't had a solid cycle of sleep in 3 days! It is 3am and I having to go back to taking a couple of Zopiclone. I mean its great for sleep. However with amnesia being a major side-effect for me, it can make things a tad interesting. Least for everyone around me. On the other hand it's great during a cycle. Who wants to remember pain?

God, I would give almost anything to have my former, pain-free life back. I know I have to play the hand I'm delt. It would be nice to get an ace every now and again.

Paul

Why do we persist in this distinction between mental and physical pain when pain is always an emotional experience?

-I can't remember who said that. Maybe Marni Jackson?


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?