It'll be a late night

Friday, August 13, 2004


I'm sick to death of fighting. It takes everything out of me. Between the attacks & fights I'm dead to the world. I have no for time it. Bad enough clusters kill me bit by bit. But arguing all the time is not healthy & not helping me. I'm constantly on edge. With adrenaline & tension running high it is no wonder my hands shake. I feel like I'm 16, living at home again. I don't know what I can do about it.

Maybe I should leave for a weekend & relax. Unwinding maybe just what the doctor ordered. Head out & visit everyone or no one back in the ol' polluted Lower Mainland. That place is worse than smoking a pack a day for the health. I never noticed how bad it is until I moved away. I have to pick up some furniture for my place. Maybe wonder around aimlessly. A weekend where I don't have to focus on how I make people around me feel, just enjoy the sun & company of myself

Somedays I want to explode with emotion. Though if I express anything it seems to come across as upset. Maybe it does. I don't know. I feel like everything I say if taken wrong. Why talk at all at this point? Just nod & smile. Least then I can't piss anyone off.

Paul

The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
-William James

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?