Ahh new clothes...

Sunday, September 26, 2004


I love to buy myself new clothes. Doesn't everyone? We all have the ratty, extra comfy jeans or the over-sized sweatshirt that will never get tossed out but aren't much for leaving the house in. All my clothes are ending up that way. So I thought it was time to spoil me and support a worth while cause.

There is this new 2nd hand store which only takes decent clothing. Funds raised are used to help the local Hospice society. That is a pretty good cause if there ever was one. I picked up something like 4 sweaters, 2 pairs of jeans, pair of dress pants, turtle neck shirt, a dress shirt, a checker board and of course a small Canadian flag all for 36 bucks. Not to shabby. On my income, it so nice to be able to buy something that doesn't looked used.

Dressing nicely has always made me feel good about myself. Makes me feel more confident that I don't feel like a bum. I know I don't look like one but I like to dress up:) Used to hate dress clothes. Now, I have been told that I over dress for most occasions. Better than not being suitably dress. I can always adapt when I'm over dressed.

My computer is mostly back up and running. Still re-installing everything. It would help if I labelled my backups. I spend hours looking for specific programs. Maybe I'll label them as I go along this time. I seem to say that every time. G'night

Paul

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments

2 Comments:

you forgot to mention the brand new keyboard you got for 5 bucks! ;)

~Mindy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26 September 2004 at 12:27  

thanks sweetie I forgot about that=)

By Blogger Versilleus, at 27 September 2004 at 02:18  

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?