All excited!

Saturday, September 11, 2004


I'll be building my computer in the next few days. I can't wait! I always get so exciting when I build new toys. Building computers has been one of my favourite hobbies, especially when there are for me:). Ever since I taught my self how a number of years ago, before it became trendy to do so. I have it all pretty much decided on. Took me more than a couple of hours to research the top individual parts, the combinations that would work for me and of course cost. Wouldn't an unlimited budget be the greatest? 'Course then I would spend all my time researching and designing rather than building:) Researching is almost as much fun as enjoying the fruits of my work, but not quite:) Least now I'll be able to run programs without my pc chugging to a hault.

I added a bit of advertising to my blog. I hope this will bring in some BADDLY needed revenue. Right now I'm brainstorming every idea I can think of to help me financially. I wish the attacks would go away long enough to have a steady job, even part time. Anything is better than nothing. If only there is a way to predict where & when a cycle will hit. I have taken a number of jobs since my first cycle. Most were because I wanted to feel useful. Others were out of absolute necessity because some of my family kicked me out onto the streets without understanding what I am going through. That only led to a destruction of my self-esteem and loss of reputation because I am unable to do what is required of me. Losing a job sucks. Never had that happen before my clusters. Experiences I never want again. So maybe if you can click a link or two help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Cheers,

Paul

You must do the things, you think you cannot do
-Eleanor Roosevelt

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?