BAM! Must be 2 o'clock

Wednesday, September 08, 2004


Sure enough it's cluster time! I am sitting reading an e-book(I have more than I know what to do with. I love information!), minding my own business of course:), when this white-hot ice pick comes out of nowhere, straight into my eye. Figures, always when I'm reading. Well, always at this time. I just happen to be reading at this time of night. The day has been a cluster day. A beautiful, sunny day and I'm stuck inside with my ice pick. Not Fair! Maybe I should get a mural on my ceiling to entertain me during an exhausting attack. That could be my project for the winter. Think the landlords will get mad?

I was hoping to do something with Mindy on her last day because class starts, tomorrow, well today now. No such luck. Maybe this weekend I will drag her to see Resident Evil 2. I don't know if it'll be any good and I know she isn't looking forward to it. Ahh! The sacrifices we make in relationships ;) The way the film is being presenting in ads makes me a little hesitant about the quality. Will it be worth the 10+ dollars? Are many movies worth movies worth that now? Doubtful.

I went to have my breathe test done today. I never actually got it done. First off, I had to take a number then wait 20+ minutes for that. After finally getting served I waited another 30 minutes or so. But guess what came while I was waiting? You guess it! My demon. Bastard! One test I really, really need to get done and I had to leave before I had a chance to complain:) about the taste of the drink I'll be given. When was the last time a medical test felt good, taste wonderful or didn't make you feel uncomfortable? Turn and cough please.

Paul

We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself.
-Lloyd Alexander

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?