A do nothing day

Monday, September 27, 2004


No real attacks today:) Went to the library and dropped off a whole stack of books about chronic pain and headaches. Can't stand to read that subject anyone. I have read shelves upon shelves on pain. Now I find myself reading so called new methods for dealing with pain seem to be a cut and paste job from previous books/articles I've already read. Same o' same ol'. Not surprisely no real progress from sufferers of intense chronic pain.

I headed to the mall for a bit. Grabbed a shoe brush, some overly priced shampoo & conditioner that I love and scouted out a couple of deals(be back there tomorrow). Then ended up at subway where I order the wrong bloody sub. Funny part is I never noticed it till I started in with the indestion. Yuck! processed subway tuna. Usually I pay close attention to what I eat. My mind was some where on the great beyond today. Here's a fun addicting game called Bowman. A like it. Good way to kill a few minutes:)

Paul

I rant, therefore I am.
-Dennis Miller

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?