Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Thursday, September 23, 2004


Gawd dam computers! If they weren't my passion I'd hated them. Bloody RAID array became corrupted. I lost everything over both my SATA drives. Which of course I just finished tranferring and deleting I might add from my other drives. Then I shutdown to take out the other drives and of course after I starting 'er back up again I had to 'tweak' some of the settings to get a little more power. What's the use of buying a processor if I can't max it out? Then I saved what I needed and restarted. Then nothing. Checksum error, and Array corrupted with no way of getting it back. More than a few 4 letter words came out of my mouth that day. So now I sit here re-installing as much as I can before I go to bed. Bloody hell.

Tomorrow I go to see my dr. for my usually cluster checkup, figure out what the next course of action should be with regards to my ongoing stomach problems and probably set up a CT scan & referral for the suspected rip in my rotator cuff. Least that's what I think it is. It feels pretty much the same as my last rip and it hasn't healed from 18+ months ago. Stupid thing took me a year to completely recover last time. I really am not looking forward to getting ANOTHER surgery. I swear I'm trapped in the body of a 70 year old.

I also have to see if my dr. will help with a form so I will be able to receive benefits specificly for drastic weightloss. Seems no matter what I do I can't eat enough or keep it down/in. I don't even fit properly into my shoes anyone. I find myself having to wear extra thick sock with shoes that I once considered a little on the snug side. Between my stomach, migraines and clusters I have lost so much weight, not even close to my Body Mass Index(BMI). Least before I was thin, but with decent muscle definition but now... now I'm more bone than muscle. I should get back to re-installing my programs. G'night


Paul

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
-Doug Larson

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?