Just Sad:(

Saturday, October 02, 2004


Yesterday Mindy and I had the mother of all fights. Even went to the point of me saying that I want to break, which I don't. I knew as soon as I said it was wrong and not truely how I felt. Truth of the matter is if Mindy hadn't come into my life when she did I would have lost all hope. She accepted me unconditionally, even with these dam headaches. I hope we never fight like that again. I hate it.

Alot of good came out of the discussion we had after we calmed down. I honestly did not realize how much the attacks are affecting her. A cluster attack is an isolationg experience. I'm not aware of my surroundings and at the same time trapped in a body that will not let me escape from the pain. I figured after a year of attacks that I would live and die alone, especially after the second family member kicked me out. Hard to see someone you care about in pain. I feel guilty and depressed with something that I would hope only affects me. Now just how wrong I am. Thankfully, Mindy will be in my life for the foreseeable future and beyond(I hope:)
Paul

I love you sweetie!
-Paul

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?