Sleepless in Coquitlam

Thursday, October 07, 2004


Migraines suck. Between being woken up a dozen times from attacks & then having a migraine for a few hours this morning. I'm beat. Not a great combination. I am feeling better now. Having a bit of after migraine euphoria. It's being put to good use:).

So far I have installed a fresh version of SuSe Linux. Which is being used through emulation. That way I can be in 2 operating systems at once. Pretty neat, huh? That'll help me be more efficient when I'm coding. Also done a work-out, wrote & posted an article about clearing space on one's computer on the Canadian Freebie Forum. And after I finish writing this I'm going to re-wire the stereo.

Not too bad for a crappy day. I know I'll find more to do. It's one of those 'busy-body' days. Maybe I'll install another operating system. Yes, I know. I'm an ultra-geek. I love computers! But they are definately one thing I'm good at. That's enough blogging for now. Time to get some more things done. Cheerio

Paul

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
-Lily Tomlin

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?