Day huh?

Tuesday, January 11, 2005


This cycle does not want to end. For some reason I thought it had been going on just over a week now. Mindy reminded me this one started when we came back from our x-mas trip. So that was the 27th and today is the 11th of January...16 bloody days. I am incredibly wiped out. Today brought with it 7-8 attacks. Times that by 16. May as well be dead at this point. Plus there seems to be added 'pressure' in this cycle. The last few days I have been feeling like my eye is going to explode, which is normal. But the top of my skull feels the same way. Also I burst a few blood vessels in my 'cluster eye'. Now theres this big blood spot on the outer corner. That's a new one.

Two extremes for me now. Hot and cold. I have 4 ice packs I use interchangeably, now with the frequency of this round they don't get cold enough:( Right now I live in the bath. That used to help prevent attacks for me. Now I am beginning to think it is habit. However, if hot water stops one attack it is worth it for me.

Paul

There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief
- Aurelius

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?