Let the Floods Begin!

Monday, January 17, 2005


My, oh my! The rain hasn’t stopped since the snow-rain change over we get on the west coast. Someone’s bright idea to build a city in a rain forest. Mind you, if the clusters weren't set off by this low pressure system(which are back in full swing) I’d be jumping in the biggest puddle I could find:) I used to do those sorts of things. Just because it was care-free, childish and most of all enjoyable seeing the people around get soaked! Okay, so I’m a SoB sometimes. But all in good humour. The rains are supposed to continue for the next few days due to the ’Pine Apple Express’. Guess that’s a meterological term. Explains why meterologists are all tanned and wearing loud, Hawaiian shirts when they do the forecast. I don’t think that made any sense. Oh well.

Hmm.. what’s new? Seizures are unwielding right now. When they come by during a slumber or cause me to sleep, my dreams are, well, VIVID. Sometimes I do not want to wake up. Other times it is best I did. Never have been much of a nightmare person. The odd one would come now and again. Now they are in the vast majority. The other day I started to write about one dream inparticular. Before being even a quarter typed it was stopped. I couldn’t continue. Was like remembering a traumatic event which cannot be faced. Also upon waking, sometimes suddenly, my memory is gone. Not gone...gone. For instance if I set the alarm generally I can not for the life of me remember why.

Paul

Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
-Hans Christian Anderson

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?