Now I Remember...

Monday, January 24, 2005


...why I stopped coding. It was not the programming which I love but the bugs not created by my own doing. Hell obviously I caused this glitch in IE to appear since I redid everything but I have no idea how to get around it. Internet Explorer users may have noticed the page does not completely display. The only way to view the page in its entirety is to hit ’F11’ twice. Go figure. That’s the kind of problems developers face when they try to standardize a language and the companies who make the product do not completely comply. Kind of like driving a car with no windows. You will be able to drive but you are bound to hit a bump in the road or a wall.

Somedays I can not believe Microsoft is in business. My Linux instructor once said "The marketing team at Microsoft are so good that they could persuade the public to believing a tractor is the lastest and greatist vehicle." Love them or hate. There is not a company around who would not love to have their marketing department. Too bad some of their practises seem questionable.

I think tomorrow I will pick up a few bits of hardware to take my mind off programming. Have not really had much of a break. Unless one counts the endless reign of seizures. Even the grand mals are back. My gp still has not idea why they are becoming more and more frequent. He has made an appointment for me to go off to the neuro again. Also he is scheduling a EEG for me. Most painful that has ever been performed on me. Including a spinal tap. Funny part is an EEG never touches you. It is a very non-invasive test. For some reason all flashing lights cause pain for me. Talk about being sensitive to light. Explain why I need to why sunglasses during a rainstorm. Even an overcast day is too bright.

Anyways I am off to bed. Hopefully I can get this all worked out tomorrow. If anyone knows a solution please email me. Cheers

Paul

The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers.
-Sydney J. Harris

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?