Calm Before the Storm?

Thursday, February 17, 2005


All has been quiet the past few days. Except for the tooth I broke on a Valentines Day candy. I never even noticed when it occurred. Mindy heard a loud crack. The candies were breaking as they were being bitten so that is all I thought it was. Next thing I know I am able to cut my tongue on the new razorblade I now call a tooth. There is one heck of a hole but the pain is dull and mild. An appointment has been made for next week. Hope the remainder of the tooth holds out till then. Wish I could have it repaired sooner but I don't have any way of paying for it.

One bright side of the past week is the cluster headaches are at bay. Whenever there is a lull is the major cycles like this‚ a false sense of hope tricks me into believing that there will be no more attacks. Least for now I have a "true" break. Been so long since I have had one.

Now seizures on the other hand are another story all together. They are coming fast and furious. Not the best timing while supporting a chipped tooth with another one weakening from the constant clenching that makes a seizure so much fun. At least with the clusters down to a minimum I can catch up on some reading about chronic pain. Also I want to figure out my options for a way to bring in some income. Does't need to be big. Just something to do in the rare moments the pain is not blinding.

Paul
If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.
-Mohandas Gandhi

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?