Over?

Monday, February 07, 2005


Feels that way. Only one attack early this afternoon. Isn’t that laugh? Having one attack is considered over. Why not stopped completely? Then I wouldn’t be one of the lucky few individuals to be considered chronic‚ now would I?<sarcasm> This last cycle has been pushing into its 4 week(?) I think. Who knows at this point. The days are melting together. Ever time the devil leaves me alone for awhile. At least long enough to get into a comfort zone to plan some sort of agenda. He comes back. Usually in full force(like there is any other kind with a cluster) What a bastard! huh?

Sometimes‚ when the pain is manageable to allow a thought process, I begin to wonder what life would be like without this. Could be better. Could be worse. <shrug> Life gives you lemons crap...

Tomorrow I am hoping to have enough strength & energy to‚ at the very least‚ get my haicut. My hair is at its longest length in years. Plus I have to pick up a couple of things for my computer. Wish things were closer. How do you explain the terror a sufferer goes through during a cycle? Ever been shot while driving? An attack coming on while behind the wheel is so dangerous. The reaction to pain can be totally unvoluntary. But what is there to do besides ask for help or not go at all.

Paul
Always remember that the future comes one day at a time
-Dean Acheson

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?