Sure has been awhile

Thursday, April 28, 2005


As you may be able to tell I have not felt like posting as of late. Clusters have come and gone but have not been horribly painful. There was one which lasted about a week. Started with me canceling yet another appointment. Now that is one positive about being on long-term disability. I do not have to worry about giving 24 hours notice to cancel. Maybe I do. Luckily I have never seen a bill for a late cancellation.

I can not seem to focus right now or make sense of what I am writing. Must be time for another cluster. I probably will not remember writing this. Always an interesting experience. Reading things that were written by myself and yet having no recollection of it. I hate not remembering one day to the next. Some day I would go so far as to say it is minute to minute on a bad day. Lack of memory does have one advantage. The attacks are mostly forgotten.

The sun has been shining almost non-stop since my last post. I had the chance to celebrate the passing of rain by soaking up some vitamin D on a couple of occasions. Still have the burns to prove it.

I wish there was something else to write about. Bad enough I feel like all I can talk about to others are about these dreadful clusters. The only thing that comes out of my mouth are complaints and what feels like whining. Feels like? Who am I kidding. Whining is all I do. Either way I have to head off and relax for the night. Tomorrow will be better. G'night

Paul
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
-Confucius

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?