Sick in Beautiful Weather

Friday, May 27, 2005


I have made no real attempt to post this month. In the early part of the month the clusters were wicked. Now they have settled down. Plus the birth of nephew and now this wretched cold. That is what I get for going to a hospital. Somedays, when I feel well I have a tendency to forget individuals with chronic ailments can have a weaken immune system. Probably why this blasted cold seems to be developing to a chest infection. My voice is completely gone. Mindy is loving the silence I'm sure. She talks and I reply on messenger. Kind of amusement.

To my luck the weather is brilliant. Sunny and hot! Can't ask for better weather to aid a recovery. At the very least I don't have to worry about a low pressure system causing a cluster cycle. A cluster headache while not being able to breathe through one's nose is most unpleasant. Mindy says I snored loud last night. I don't remember any of it. Other than not having a sense of being restless.

Paul

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
-Mark Twain

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?