Still Sick...

Monday, May 30, 2005


I can not believe how long this blasted cold is staying with me. At least tomorrow I will be heading to the doctors for my 4 to 6 week cluster checkup and I think it is time to end being sick. Most likely he will run a test or two and prescribe some antibiotics. The ordinary cold has become not so ordinary. The fever will not go away. That pretty much a sure sign I have something. But I should be one the mend in the next few days with any luck. I was hoping to visit my sister and my new nephew since I would be out that way. Might not be too good of an idea exposing him to something his immune system won't have much success of fighting. We will see. I will bring it up with his mom and see what she thinks.

Mindy starts her new job later this morning as a Professional surveyor. She did not even finish school before she was hired. Sure is nice to have a career where one is in demand and in a field you enjoy. Very few of us get that combination. Congradualations Mindy!

Paul
I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.
-George Burns

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?