Recurring Nightmare

Monday, July 25, 2005


Since the beginning cluster headaches are, like a lot of sufferers, worse in the Fall and Winter months. Normally the summer is a time I really look forward too. Not just for the warm weather or the outdoor events but for the anticipation of the clusters relaxing to a more manageable level. However, for some odd reason this year if different. Even with the stable, warm weather my clusters are coming just as often and arguably more intense for this time of year. Plus the really odd part is my sleep cycle has flip. I cannot seem to get back to a normal sleep pattern.

The bonus is, the quiet of night is something look forward too. Maybe I am just afraid to dream. Lately nightmares are all their are to look forward too once my head hits the pillow. The same one over and over. I am in prisoner. Not sure for what. There was no arrest or trial. Just solid concrete and bars with mean individuals who want to cause me pain. Most likely this is my minds way of putting cluster headaches into perspective. At least if I was in prison I could look forward to getting out.

BTW I found a great new site Migel.com, Has more than a few diagrams you might be interested in,

Paul
Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.
-Marsha Norman

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?