She Did It!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


After 2 years of 8? class semesters. Zero social life. Strained relationships and living below the poverty line with a cluster-ridden boyfriend. She has GRADUATED with a diploma from BCIT! She has added this on top of a degree. Smart lady!

This happened a couple of weeks ago but I have been far to lazy to write anything as of late. Since it has been ages from the post I may make this rather long or not depending how long I can thwart of this cluster. They have been such a pain(no pun meant) lately. For almost 3 weeks there were ZERO attacks. I guess this technically takes me out of the 'chronic' list. Only aloud about 14 days a year without to be considered chronic. Not a very prestigious title or even one to better describe it. Hell comes instantly to mind. For awhile there I thought a change to episodic or stopping altogether was in the cards. The break could be well used. Mindy noticed a complete change in personality. Funny how lack of pain does that to a person.

But I can't hold out any longer. This little blurb has taken almost a hour to write. No I don't type that slow☺ Just sore and tired is all. Here is a picture of Mindy and myself after her graduation ceremony.

Mindy and I

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?