A bit of an update

Sunday, August 07, 2005


This is the WORST cluster cycle I have had since pre-medication days. I think I have already mentioned this. Kip 9 & 10's almost hourly. To top it off I have run out of my seizure meds and am too sore to make it too the dr. for some more. Talk about a snowball causing an avalanche. Later this morning I am going to drag myself crying if I have too. Heck I will probably be crying again by the time the offices open.

I did really forget just how badly I hurt before my diagnose. Quite frankly I'm amazed I survived. The only thing I which has changed since the start of this cycle as far as I can figure is that I pushed my dr. to take me off of Neurontin. BIG MISTAKE! Looks like I will never be without it again. Assuming of course that restarting helps. Thankfully I have a neuro appointment on monday so I can run everything by him.

I realize this is more of a ramble than normal. I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know the reason I haven't been posting is because I am really, really sore. Hope other cluster sufferers are getting the summer off at least and are pain free :)

Paul
It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.
-Julius Caesar

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?