Ch-ch-ch-changes

Saturday, September 03, 2005


Well we finally did it. After two years Mindy and I gave our 1 month notice. Now the fun part, looking for another place. Moving is one of the biggest stresses. Both of us are dreading it but we could not take much more of this place. Would not have been so bad if the maintenance actually maintained the building. But that is all behind us now.

I just hope we can find a place are both happy with. Some place close to Mindy' work. We don' enough together as it is. Between her work schedule and my clusters we can go days without spending more than a few minutes together. Hopefully this move will change all that. One big hope I have is that I will be happier at our new place. It is no secret I am sick of dealing with our neighbours smoking pots at all ours of the day, barbecues with 5 foot high flames. walking down the hall and smelling everything in everyones apartments. From their garbage to what is one the stove. That has been extremely tough on me because smells tend to make my clusters worse or even trigger them during my never ending bouts. If this move decreases the attacks by one of 2 a week the move for move will have been more than worth it. Will any luck I will get more relief than that. A change of environment could be a great help when improving a chronic pain situation I think. That is all for tonight. I need to do a bit of tidying and pack a box or 2 before bed.

Paul

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
-Mary Engelbreit

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?