A Few links for now

Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Here are a few links because I am not finished part 2 of my last post just yet and I did not want to start anything new. So without further delay...

Tonight's Links:

Brilliant cluster headache information. I will be adding this one as a permanent link. Check it out!PreventDisease.com. .

Tons of Medical Links. Check here for even more Categorized Medical Links at the same site.

Pain.com. I cannot believe I just found this! Another permanent link.

To help all you extroverts to understand the Introverted youth have deep roots for behaviour rest of us.

Not cluster related but information everyone should have. Map Sex Offenders with the power of Google Maps. It is free but only for finding scum in the USA only. If anyone has knows of something like this for Canada, do not hesitate to post the link or send an email to my email.


Paul
Time has been transformed, and we have changed; it has advanced and set us in motion; it has unveiled its face, inspiring us with bewilderment and exhilaration.
-Kahlil Gibran

2 comments

2 Comments:

I'm glad you're writing again. I'm a clusterhead, too, but it seems to come in cycles where I'll have them for 1-3 months and then they go away and come back again. Haven't found a specific pattern, yet, though, but I suspect it's because of the chronic head pain I have that it makes it difficult to see the patterns. I was wondering, have you found a pattern to your clusters? And do yours come in cycles or are they chronic? Thanks for keeping up with your blog. It's really made me feel less alone. I know that probably doesn't do a whole lot for you, because of course, you'd rather not have this at all, but I just wanted you to know that your writing does help someone. Thanks

By Blogger Jessica, at 9 December 2005 at 21:22  

Thank you so much for giving me inspiration. It is so nice to hear I am helping you in my own small way. Clusters can be very isolating. Even after 4 years I still feel like I am fighting the battle on my own.

I am chronic so unfortunately there are no pattern. However, there are triggers which will bring on more intense and sudden cluster headaches adding to my usual cluster ritual. Changes to a low pressure system (weather) is the worst of the worst for me. Have you had clusters for long?

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact by email versilleus@gmail.com and I can answer in more detail than I have room for here. Hang in there. And thank you

Paul

By Blogger Versilleus, at 10 December 2005 at 21:04  

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?