Just for Fun

Wednesday, November 09, 2005


The whole of my time since the last post has been spent under cluster cycle. So I thought it might be a good time to share some time wasting links with everyone. Plus I am working on post about a pet peeve of mine, the ignorance and fear of opiates for use in chronic pain. I will try to help other understand what "dependence vs addiction" means.

Here are some amusing links I came across during my cycle.

Ever wonder if your intake of caffeine is too much? Check out Death by Caffeine. Plus a study about how caffeine varies wildly (more FYI than anything else).

Ever seen rose frozen by Liquid Nitrogen then shot and captured with a high-speed camera? Absolutely Amazing!

I will be adding a few more as the day goes on after I finish some works around the apartment.

Paul

The most wasted of all our days are those in which we have not laughed
-Sebastien Chamfort

4 comments

4 Comments:

So...is that a lifetime of caffeine, or all at once? I think I'm well under the limit - then again, a migraineur may die from caffeine WAY earlier than most! ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9 November 2005 at 14:21  

wel I don't have much to say but hi.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9 November 2005 at 20:22  

oops that annonymous was me

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9 November 2005 at 20:23  

the limit is for one sitting. My mocha intake is well above 140 for a lifetime!

By Blogger Versilleus, at 11 November 2005 at 16:45  

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?