Too much data for a Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2005


In my last post I was hoping to an in depth article about the pros and cons of use of opioids in the treatment of cluster headaches and chronic pain. However, the article would be a more monumental task than originally thought, at least to put in a blog. What I will probably do is make a number of short articles over a number of days/weeks instead of one excessively long post. What I will to do is present as many facts as needed to help others to understand this class of medication with links to appropriate sites, book bios etc to back up what I write. I will not take a pro or con approach. The more facts chronic pain sufferers have at our disposal the better we can make informed choices with regards to our treatment.


Internet Handbook of Neurology pain resource page. Hugely abundant resource on everything from the management and treat of chronic/acute pain to causes of general and specific varieties of pain. All I can say is Amazing!

If Dr. Seuss wrote for Star Trek: The Next Generation. Like I'm the only Star Trek geek out there;)

Can you trust the cd's you bought made by Sony? Time for a boycott! Since money is all they care about. Sure a hell isn't 'protecting' musicians from individuals pirating their music. Boycott... boycott... boycott...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?