Some fun geek links

Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Lately I have been so far down in the dumps I am giving some serious thought to buying a garbage truck. But instead I thought that not talking about cluster headaches, epilepsy or chronic might due me some good and maybe get a better idea of who I am.

I love being a being a geek and when I came across a blog post about the top 10 things you need to know when dating an Apple Developer (they have nothing to do with the fruit) is like and I just had to share. For example, #2 Your body/sex appeal are nothing compared to the power of a processor. If you are nodding your head right now you are dating a geek. Take a chance and read the rest.

Shameless plug for my favourite browser on the planet, Firefox!Tired of crash after crash with Internet Explorer and security holes that could let anyone into your pc. Firefox allows you to regain enjoyment from the web. You can even have Internet explorer on your pc if you want. Try it out. What have you got to lose?

Ever wonder How to Appear on Wheel of Fortune or How to Get off a Phone Call Politely? Then have I found the site for you. It's call eHow.Clear Instructions on How To Do (just about) Everything

I wanted to write more about myself however lately with my stress at levels it has not been at in years I find I need more sleep than usual. So off to bed I go. Tomorrow will be a new day...

Paul
There is more to life than increasing its speed.
-Mohandas K. Gandhi

1 comments

1 Comments:

Hey, Paul! I was wondering if you'd like to participate in the Carnival of Compassion? Check it out here: http://www.medsim.net/carnivalofcompassion.php, to find out what it's all about. It would bring alot of new readers to your blog and bring attention to clusterheadaches in general (which would be good for all of us, right?). Let me know if you're interested by emailing me at carnivalofcompassion@yahoo.com. It also has an example of what you'd do, so read through to find that link. ttyl, Jessica

By Blogger Jessica, at 20 December 2005 at 14:34  

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?