Cluster Anthem

Monday, January 23, 2006


...I push my fingers into my eyes...
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache...
But it's made of all the things I have to take...
Jesus, it never ends, it works it's way inside...
If the pain goes on...
Aaaaaaaah!...

Duality by Slipknot

That is my cluster anthem. Every time I hear that verse it reminds me of the thoughts which run through my head during a cluster attack. The rest of the song not so much but still. Funny how songs can mean different things to individuals despite what the author intended.

Some links my neuroligist recommended:

Canadian Institute for the Relief of Pain and Disability
National Foundation for the Treatment of Pain
Canadian RSD Network
Chronic Pain Association of Pain
Canadian Pain Coalition
American Chronic Pain Association

Paul

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?