More tests

Wednesday, January 18, 2006


At least they were painless. These were for a job (re)training program, basically to see what I can and can't do, what I would like to do, what is physically improbable for me to do and how much the clusters interfere with everything. So far it looks like I will(hopefully) need retraining. Right studying seems more likely but we will see. I can't picture myself being able to work 9-5, 5 days a week just yet, if ever. Plus because of the length of time a cluster cycle lasts and the sudden onset reliability is something of an issue. Ideally, a job where I can telecommute and go at my own pace would be the best for me. Know of any? However that is incredible optimistic. Here's looking at hoping!

My clusters have been doing quite well since my last post. I even had 24 hours of being completely pain free! Last summer I had the same experience. Shouldn't it be the norm to remember times of pain instead of the other way around. Unfortuneately the aches are back:( The surprising part is that the weather has been absolutely miserable. It literal has been raining since mid-December with only ONE day without. Isn't it supposed to snow this time of year? Dam rainforest!(j/k)

Here are a few links that are actually on topic:)
Are Migraines All in Your Heart?
Think Away the Pain
Ten Steps To Overcoming Chronic Pain
What is Chronic Pain?

Paul

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?