Another cracked tooth!

Friday, February 03, 2006


Un-smegging-believable! Technically it is not a tooth. Just the recent filling I had to have done thanks to my night time seizures. Time to crazy glue a mouth guard to my upper and lower teeth. Maybe knocking all of them out. Let's hope I never whined up in prison where I will be the most popular inmate for all the wrong reasons. Thankfully disability covers a good chunk of the dentist bill otherwise they would be getting removed. In the past 12 months I have cracked or broken apart 14 teeth. Do you think I get a free toaster with the 15th filling?

The weather around here hasn't been any better. Rain, rain and more rain is in the forecast for sometime yet. I sweart I am developing a phobia to the wet stuff. Not really the rain but more what the storms bring along as a dance partner - clusters! No matter how many times I try to explain how a change in weather causes me pain people stare at me like they are making a mental note to get the rubber on stand by. What people forget to take in to account is the way clusters work. It is not a one time event. They keep coming and coming and coming. You see its not the rain I dread but the weeks of torment the drop in the barometer tends to cause me. But why should I keep re-explaining it to the same individuals? Maybe I feel that it needs to be explained because there are no bandages to be seen. Remember, no cast means they have no pain.

Paul
There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief
- Aurelius

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?