Quick Update

Friday, May 12, 2006


Sorry about the lack of posts. This bout has only now eased up enough for me to focus something. The pain has lowered in intensity, thankfully, and will any luck I will be able to go through my 'end of cluster' ritual. It is mostly stretching to get the seize muscles(from the stress of waiting and going through the attacks) more relaxed, eating since that is usually the furthest thought from my mind during a cluster attack and try to catch up where my life left off last month. So if I haven't replied to a comment or email in the past few weeks I will be, with luck, replying this weekend. Hopefully I will be able to catch up on my blog as well.

Here's to pain-free days. May we all experience more than the share we are receiving.

Paul
Pain is no longer pain when it is past.
-Margaret J. Preston

1 comments

1 Comments:

I'm so happy that things seam to be looking up! I hope this month is much better then the last!

By Blogger Jackie, at 12 May 2006 at 21:33  

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?