I'm in!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007


After a year on the wait list I have been accepted into another pain clinic. This one is non-private, hence the year long wait. This clinic is also located in a hospital. Secondly, I have a decent chance of being accepted into the inpatient program. The initial appointment will be an hour long consult. I'm going to have to find locate my headache diaries because the last 5 years is nothing but a blur. All I can hope for is that this time the clusters will be more responsive than my last experience at a pain clinic. It wasn't there fault by any means. Just sucks to have unresponsive pain.

I am bit nervous, even hesitant about going because ever time someone new tries something new the normal result is weeks of agony and then going back to the regiment I'm on now. Granted having a group approach is much better than one doctor referring to another and then assessing the diagnosis.


Paul

2 comments

2 Comments:

Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24 January 2007 at 09:17  

oh Paul, I hope that they are able to find something to help you!!!

Keep us updated if you can, I would love to hear how this goes.

By Blogger Jackie, at 24 January 2007 at 14:15  

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?