Recovering

Saturday, April 07, 2007


This is without question one the longest time I have gone without posting. A few things have changed since then. At least, the longest and most painful cluster cycle has finally ended. Every attack was a 8+ on the Kip Scale. Still not quite sure as to why the cycle was as intense as it was. There was no reason that I could find other than dumb luck. But at least it is over and done with as far as I can tell. The change to nice weather helps every time. Doesn't get rid of it but helps.

The last couple of days I have spent catching up on 3 months of housework. Mostly deep cleaning. I have to watch about the cleaning products odours. Don’t want to go right back into cycle. Another thing I have need to watch for is over-doing it and wear myself out. It happens more times than I want to remember. The body takes a bit to get back into shape. It is similar to the guys who think they play the game of their choice without realizing a decade of more of no exercise might just cause a pulled muscle or two if thy're lucky. If I don't ease myself back into life the clusters take full advantage of my weakness and attack with both feet forward. Sometimes I forget just how much chronic pain takes out of me both, mentally and physically. Not to mention any poor wretch who has the unfortunate luck of being near me.

This post was to let everyone know I am still alive and kicking. Hopefully in the next little while posts will become more frequent and have some actually substance to them. Hope everyone stays in control the their pain.

Paul

2 comments

2 Comments:

Paul, hope you're feeling better soon

By Blogger deborah, at 10 April 2007 at 07:27  

Glad to hear you are back, hopefully the weather will hold out and you will be in the clear. It was this time last year that my headaches finally broke their cycle and I get them way less frequently, here's to hoping the same happens for you!!

By Blogger Jackie, at 13 April 2007 at 07:15  

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?