Been a Long Time...

Friday, November 16, 2007


It has been almost 2 months since my last post. Sorry it has been so long without providing an explanation before hand. I needed step back to think of something other than cluster headaches, treatments, studies and so on. Just because I am classified as a chronic sufferer that does not mean my whole life should be focussed on them. Instead I will try to do a better job of working around them. Not the easiest of tasks. Still, there are a few articles I would like to post, starting with my next post;)

Paul

Don't be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of.
-Charles Richards

2 comments

2 Comments:

I totally understand needing to just NOT talk about your headaches for a while. I know there are quite a few "headache blogs" that I read that the authors have had to do that. Don't be afraid to post about your daily life, I think it's imporant for others to see that you are still living, dispite this terrible disease!

By Blogger Jackie, at 19 November 2007 at 21:57  

jackie's right! good to see you're out there LIVING.

By Blogger deborah, at 20 November 2007 at 09:15  

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?