Long time no post

Saturday, June 07, 2008


Ok, it has been a tad under 6 months since I last posted. In some ways it has felt much, much longer. Cluster cycles have a way of drawing out time. This round went to the clusters and what a battle it was. Wave after wave came. When one cluster bout finished another one began. Barely giving me and strength or sleep to dealing with. At that feverish frequency it can be hard to distinguish one cycle to the next. To top it all off, my main supporter after all these years can no longer stand to deal with them. Supporters who care & empathize, who see the pain we endure, are rare, special breed. If you have one don't take them for granted.

Paul

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.
-Julius Caesar

2 comments

2 Comments:

Paul, I was wondering what happened to you. have stopped by several times to see if you've posted. so sorry about about the loss of your support. please know you still have a friend out here.

By Blogger deborah, at 15 June 2008 at 05:20  

Thank you so much Deborah. Your unwavering support has done wonders for my moral. Without GREAT individual(s) like yourself being there to listen to me rambling on and on for me since this hell on earth began I do not know where I'd be. Who knows what sort of shape my body and mind would be in. Once again thank you whole heartily !!!

Paul

By Blogger Versilleus, at 18 June 2008 at 06:51  

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?