A New Bundle of Joy has Arrived!

Saturday, June 21, 2008


This morning my kid sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! She is telling everyone that this will be her last one. How about one more? That way they can pair off ;) Congratulations Yvonne and Kevin! She is lucky to have you two as her parents.

Paul

The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
-Joe Houldsworth

Blood's thicker than water, and when one's in trouble
Best to seek out a relative's open arms.
-Author Unknown

1 comments

1 Comments:

oh, babies are super wonderful and snuggly. lucky, lucky you!! you get to hug and kiss and snuggle with her.

By Blogger deborah, at 24 June 2008 at 18:26  

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?