2008 is Coming to a Close

Thursday, December 18, 2008


I want to thank all those who have given me your support since I started writing about my experiences with clusters headache and especially the emails & messages I have received as of late. It has convinced me to continue on with the site and hopefully expanding it. One of the changes I would like to add to the blog is to maybe invite other cluster headache sufferers to post your experiences as well. Also, if there is interest, having a section just for our supporters to write about what they go through, how they deal seeing someone with clusters headaches, what helps you etc.

Our supporters are some of the most amazing, unwaivering individual one can ever hope to meet. Whether if it is our physician, family, friends, spouses, lovers etc... they are the ones who, when looking back after an attack or a cycle of cluster headaches, we can honestly say that we might not have made it with out them. On behalf of myself and anyone who has ever had an attack, let me give you a heart-felt thank you. The admiration I have for you is beyond words. Once again THANK YOU!

Paul

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
-Thomas Carlyle

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?