Happy Hallow's Eve!

Saturday, October 31, 2009


This has to be my favourite holiday. Kids going door to door in costumes that most have spent days deciding on. The teenagers (and some adults ;) lighting off fireworks and party into the night. And finally children, much to their parent chagrin, eating the spoils of their bribes not to 'trick' their neighbours.

Everyone have fun and not matter what tricks you play, make sure both you and your 'tricky' are safe.

Happy Halloween!!

Paul

Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.
-Steve Almond

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?