A New Video

Saturday, April 02, 2011


A fellow chronic cluster sufferer recently posted a new video to his Youtube channel. His name is fittingly "ClusterHeadSurvivor". By the sounds of it, he will be a good person to get in contact with. Hope he doesn't mind me saying so.

The video is a first person account of life as a chronic sufferer. It all sounds eerily familiar. Definitely a video worth passing around. He has entitled his documentary "Cluster Headache Ontario Canada Me". Enjoy below.



Paul

An illness is like a journey into a far country; it sifts all one's experience and removes it to a point so remote that it appears like a vision.
-Sholem Asch

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Medical terminology can cause confusion at the best of times. If there is a word you do not understand all you have to do is double-click on it and the definition will appear! Don't forget to drop me a line by email at versilleus@gmail.com with your comments, questions‚ recommended resources‚ concerns‚ & especially your experiences with clusters. Or come find me on my Facebook Profile to add me as a Friend. Whether you are a supporter‚ care-giver or sufferer. I would love to hear from you!

*Please do not use this information for self diagnoses. Writing about my experiences with chronic cluster headaches & epilepsy is a good outlet for me. Consult your Dr. with any kind of headache or chronic pain you may have. The 3rd party links on my site I have found to be a good resource to me over the past few years & dearly hope they will benefit you as well.*


[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?